- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 24oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 gallon-sized plastic freezer bag
- Label your freezer bag.
- To your freezer bag, add all ingredients.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal, and lay flat in
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw.
- The morning of cooking, pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot.
- Cook in crockpot on “low” for 6-8 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with spaghetti and salad!
- Yield: 4 servings